Kapil Sharma & KRK Have A Twitter Fight



Kapil Sharma is the most popular Comedian of Industry , Recently he has signed Bollywood Films too. Recently Kapil Sharma is caught in a twitter fight with Kamaal R Khan.

Fight started when Kamaal R Khan posting about Kapil and his YRF film. Kamaal had posted, "When YRF asked @NargisFakhri to do film with @KapilSharmaK9 She was laughing loudly n said sorry I don't have dates." But that was not all, he further posted, "SMS of Nargis- I was shocked to hear offer of YRF to do film with comedian Kapil Sharma. I think they forgot tat I was launched with Ranbir."




After sometime Kamaal R Khan put up screenshots of Kapils's tweets which said, "@kamaalrkhan call me.. if u have guts..i will show u.. How to deal with a punjabi guy :)" While the tweet was not visible on Kapil's account, KRK replied, "Kapil Bhai I was really scared. Believe Me bhai I am shivering till now."

then Kapil had finally posted, "this is my last tweet to you... agar famous hona hai toh apne dum pe kuch kar... Dont use my name... Thappad bahut bhaari hai mera." Finally Kapil deleted all his post to avoid fighting.